Physical Books :
- The Feel – Nothing can beat the feel of reading a new book. That lovely fragrance of new book and the way you keep it with so much care and love, is just beyond eBooks and audiobooks . Apart from this, books carry sentimental values too.
I think I come in the second category. yes, I smell my books. Don’t you?
2.No/less eye strain – Reading a book causes much less eye strain as compared with an eBook. If you are reading a book with correct siting posture and at a right distance, it won’t cause any eye strain at all.
3. They are so pretty and they come in hardcover. I just love collecting books.
- They are expensive !!
2. They are heavy ! You can’t multitask easily while reading a paperback.
3. They are not for monsters.
1.E-Books are portable. I think this is one of the advantages people like most. You can carry several books with you, without having to make an effort, without even having to think about it. They are there with you on your device.An entire library at your fingertips!
2.No trees die!
1. I’ve seen people run out of batteries often enough. Paper books don’t run out of batteries.It happens to me many times too.
2. You don’t get book satisfaction.There is something I like about turning pages.
3.You have to stare at a screen. Eye strain, from staring at screens too long, has become a health problem.
1.One of the best things about audiobooks is that you have the freedom to multitask. You can continue listening to your audiobook if the other tasks do not require much of your attention. Like using it while exercising in the gym or taking a walk.
2. Audiobooks are blessing for people with visual impairments
3. Like E-Books they are environment-friendly and it does not occupy any space in your room
1. Personally I feel audiobooks are boring. Once while reading an audiobook I felt asleep.
2.Also once again like e-books you cannot get the feel of turning pages
3.Like E-Books if your device dies half-way , you are suddenly left with no way to enjoyably pass the time.
Out of all the three my personal favorite is physical books .However convenient are ebooks and entertaining are audiobooks, there is nothing like picking up a paper book, flipping through the pages .Looking at the beautiful covers. Nothing beats physical books.