Ahhh I honestly wonder sometimes; will it always feel like a month passed, in like, a week?? ‘Cause it’s been happening to me since forever, and every time I still can’t believe it. Kind of like how it feels like my chocolate stash always seems to go from a lot to, like, a crumb in a day?
But anyway, case in point: time flies! And I thought I might as well reminisce of how my month of July went, to cling to the past a bit before another month starts to fly by. Let’s get on to it!
I read 8 books this month ! Which is really less than I comparatively read .Out of that 5 were re reads of Percy Jackson and one was kind of a chapter book …..this really helped me to get out of the reading slump . And reading in a reading Slump is hard. Also july was quite a busy month for me and that did not help !
Me and Jheel in total wrote 27 posts ! And I can’t link that many posts and also that I am lazy like that. You can check all of them here
So here are the my top 6 favourite posts of the month :
And of course, around the blogosphere, there were so many incredible posts this month! These are just a handful of amazing posts out there .
50 of My Anticipated Book Releases for the Second Half of 2020: July to December! ( May puts so much work into all of your blog posts and it shows ! I aspire to be her )
Books Recs based on TV shows ( This was such a creative idea ! Plus I added soo many books to my TBR )
Folklore Book Tag /Original ( I’m in love with the album- I love that Isla made this tag)
Tag, You’re It! Our Thoughts on Book Tags ( I love this discussion so much—they summed up my thoughts perfectly )
How to Edit Instagram Photos With A Digital Book Cover ( These tips were so helpful Xandra ! )
Why am I so obsessed with myself? ( This was just soo relatetable )
How my reading habits have changed over time ( I loved this post ! And it made me so nostalgic )
How to (Try to) Edit a Book #LikeABoss ( I loved this post ! It made me smile hard )
- I recently started my first ever bullet journal ! Here is the post for my July and August Bujo Setup !
- There is a change of blogging schedule .My school has started and my tests are coming up. So from now on I will be posting minimum once a week with an exception of twice.
- I am overwhelmed to have 180 followers,6886 views, 1418 visitors,1338 likes and 985 comments in only 2 and half months. Thank you everyone ….it truly means a lot. I have made a post thanking all 100 followers and a book tag to get to know me better
- Also my friend Jheel who also used to blog with me ….went on a break. You can checkout her post here
- Also I am writing my first recommendation post It is going to be about Middle Grade Books by Asian Authors. I hope to make 2 parts .
- The voting round of Book Blogger Awards has started ! The hugest thank you to May and Marie for putting it together💗Also I went to the voting round of Book Blogger Awards and and am in the middle grade or younger section so I would be immensely grateful if you would vote for me ( if you like my content ). You do not need to be a book blogger to vote .
This is my first wrap up so I had not made any goals last month !
- Write 5 posts
- A book recommendation post like I had mentioned earlier (Middle Grade Books by Asian authors )
- Complete the Disney Readathon + Read the books for all the blog tours
- Hit 250 Followers
- Do a site revamp ( I am not really sure about this one ) I am thinking of changing my color pallete…..maybe warmer colors ??
- Make a welcome graphic on the sidebar.
- Find new blogs through BBA
- Vote for BBA ( Book Blogger Awards )
- Study for CTs
- Do some meditation
- Do painting
- Fill the bullet journal regularly
- I live in India and we celebrate a festival called Ganapati Chaturti so I need to do the decorations for it . I am making paper flowers. Normally we get flowers from the flower shops and they decorate the place with fresh flowers but COVID……