“From father to son, I am happy to be passed
Not Cadmus but Ignotus is where I started
As a friend, I greeted death and happily departed!“
Identify the object described in the above lines!
HINT:- Pssst…..This is from the HP Series!
Identify the fictional character in the above gif!
HINT: She is from the PJ Series!
I am eagerly awaiting all your replies!
I know i have been gone for a LOOOOOOOOONG break but i really couldn’t help it…..It was urgent!
But, let’s forget the past and be friends again? Don’t be angry from me now, after all i am back! It is so nice to be back on this platform from my hiatus!
And before I forget, we finally got 300 followers in 6 months! Isn’t that just grt? Thanks a lot everyone for your love and support! 😊😊
So, lets start with the 3 tags first!
Also, this tag was originally created by Madame Writer!
Rules to this tag:-
- Link back to original creator: Madame Writer.
- Link back to the person who tagged you or the blog where you first saw this tag.
- Answer all prompts.
- Add one more prompt of your own.
- Tag at least 5 people.
- Don’t lie.
- Have fun!
My answers :-
- Never Have I Ever…read a later book in a series before reading the first book
- Yes🤷♂️🤷♂️, I mean, of course everyone has done that, haven’t they? Well, i have read all Enid Blyton and Racheal Renee Russell books in any random order….
- Never Have I Ever…burned a book
- Of course NOT! I mean who would do THAT? Whether i like the book or not, i would actually NEVER NEVER NEVER burn it! That would be soooooo bad, wouldn’t it?
- Never Have I Ever…read a book I knew I would hate
- Well, yeah….U see, i didn’t wanna read that book but my friends forced me to read it cause they liked it….I knew i would hate that book but i came under peer pressure and bought it…The book was ” RUSTY GOES TO LONDON” by Ruskin Bond….I did hate it after all…I left it after reading the very first page….I ( personally speaking ) don’t like books written by him…
- Never Have I Ever…wrote a fanfiction about my favorite books
- Well, i have never actually WRITTEN any fanfiction as such but yeah, i have surely THOUGHT of some in my mind and NEVER told to anyone…
- But, if u all want me to write some of them and post them up, then i sure will….U can tell tell me in the comments below!
- Never Have I Ever…loved a book when I was young and hated it when I got older
- Nah, I mean, if i like a book, then i will always like it! For ex – HP ( Harry Potter )is my fav series and it will always be!
- Never Have I Ever…dressed up as one of my favorite literary characters
- Of course! I every year do that on Halloween and sometimes even for school plays! It is soooooooooo much fun, isn’t it?
- Never Have I Ever…hated a book by an author I love
- Well, unfortunately i have….” THE ORDER OF PHOENIX “by J.K.R.…As u all know that i am A HUGE POTTERHEAD….But, this book in the HP series was The Worst….This is because of three major reasons – First, it was sooooooooooo fat and bulky, Second, it was a bit tooooooo boring at times, third, I hated the storyline….
- Never Have I Ever…gone into a bookstore to buy one book and come out with many more
- Ummm….Well, whenever i go to a bookstore, I have a list of books in mind which i need to buy…So, i never actually buy more than that…But to frankly speak, I usually buy books online only cause they are cheaper…😅😅😅
- Never Have I Ever…read the end of a book before reading the beginning
- I ALWAYS do that! It is soooo fun more interesting to know what happens finally than to keep it a suspense till the end, isn’t it?😙😙
- Never Have I Ever…read a book without the dust cover
- I actually NEVER tried doing that🤣🤣🤣
- Never Have I Ever…skim read nearly half a book
- My answer is a NO and a YES.…This is cause books like HP and PJ don’t have any pictures but only text….And there is no point reading stuff from middle cause u won’t understand anything…But books such as Chronicles Of Narnia and Dork Diaries have plenty of pics which are of course drawn to help u understand the text better….Thus, i flip through all the pages, seeing the pics and like this skim through half of the book and understand the basic storyline! Isn’t that a grt idea?
- ( MY QUESTION ) Never Have I Ever……seen the movie before reading the book
- Ummmmm….Nope! I personally feel that reading the novel beforehand helps u understand the movie better! Isn’t it?
So, my final score is……..6 fingers up and 5 fingers down….This adds to a total of 11 questions instead of 12 as my 11th answer was a yes and a no!
I nominate the following 5 bloggers:-
Tag 2 :-
Also, i was tagged by Eleanor.J for the Talents Tag! Thanks to her too! She is a fab blogger and her posts are amazing! So, do check her site out!
BTW, this tag was originally created by Evin!
Rules to this tag:-
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Mention the creator of the tag and provide a link to their blog. (the lovely Evin)
- Use the tag’s logo.
- Answer the 7 questions you were asked.
- Create 7 new questions or pass on the same questions.
- Tag 7 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog.
- What’s your talent? It can be anything you’re good at.
- Add your favorite quote!
- Finally…just have fun with it!
- Favorite or most comfortable outfit?
- Well, my fav and most comfy outfit is a TOP AND JEGGINGS! This is cause, it looks good, it is easy to wear and it is also flexible for any place and weather! Isn’t it?
- A painting you admire?
- Your spirit animal?
- To frankly speak, i freak out on seeing every single animal, even a cat or a dog! ( Puppies included)….I know that is super unusual, but I just can’t help it u see…
- Now, as for my spirit animal, i think it is perhaps a Rabbit or a Hamster! These are my fav pets and my dream pets too! They are superrrrrrrrr cute and fluffy and they totally signify me!
- The next book on your TBR?
- Hmmmm…..That is am interesting questions….Well, i have around 15 books currently in my TBR( i know that is less, but i was in a reading slump recently and thus removed some of the books from my TBR, but now i am happily out of it!!!)
- Out of those, i would love to read ” THE MYSTWICK SCHOOL OF MUSICCRAFT”! If u all haven’t read that book, but now wanna read it, then u can go and visit GOODREADS for some reviews on it! Even i will write it’s review, once i am done reading it!
- And If any of u reading my post have read that book, then please give me your opinion about it, i love to hear it out!
- What inspires you to write a blog post?
- My inspiration to blogging comes from the fact of giving some interesting and amazing facts to the viewers, knowing more about others, learning something new myself, gaining knowledge and also giving book recommendations! Isn’t that a lot?
- Finally, strawberry or blueberry?
- Of course blueberry! I would choose that any day and any time! I loveeeeeeeeeeee blueberries like anything…I mean, strawberry is good too, but for me, nothing can beat blueberries! Don’t u think so? It can go in just any sweet or perhaps sometimes savory dishes too! It just enhances the taste of the dish, doesn’t it?
- Most commonly used bookmark?
- Well, i have a collection of bookmarks with me, but my most frequently used one is , the one which my father bought for me from Australia…It is of a cute and fluffy 3D koala which can get attached to any page of the book and act like a bookmark! Isn’t that just great?
As u all know, my talent is art and craft! I have mentioned this many a times in my posts, remember?
My Favourite Quote is:-
HAPPINESS CAN BE FOUND IN THE DARKEST OF TIMES IF ONLY ONE REMEMBERS TO TURN ON THE LIGHT…….
– Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Askaban!Well, this is my fav quote, What is yours?
I nominate the following 7 bloggers:-
Tag 3 :–
Also, i was tagged by Tess ( she has a beautiful blog, so do check it out ) for the THIS OR THAT BOOK TAG! Thanks sooo much dear! BTW, This is the second time we were tagged for it!
Also, this tag was originally created by AYUNDA!
Rules to this award:-
- Mention the creator of the tag
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Tag other people to do the tag and spread the love!
My answers :-
- Reading on the couch or on the bed?
- Well, I would mostly choose a Couch as it is cozy and comfy too!
- Sweet or salty snacks while reading?
- Of course sweets! I am a sweet tooth since the very first day of my life! I LOVE sweets like anything!
- Trilogies or quartets?
- To frankly speak, i don’t mind much the no. of books in a series as long as it is a interesting and fun to read!
- First person or third person POV?
- Well, i usually prefer first person POV as it is then easy to understand and relate the storyline but i can read third person POV too! I am fine with both of them!
- Night or morning reader?
- I am a morning reader as i am able to understand and interpret the book in a much better manner when i get up early and read with a fresh mind!
- Libraries or bookstores?
- The fact is that, near my area there are actually no libraries to borrow books from so i go to a bookstore….But anyways, i usually buy books online as they are cheaper and easily available!
- Books that make you laugh or cry?
- I actually never express any emotion while reading a book irrespective of a sad or funny part….So, i never actually expresses these emotions while reading although i personally think that SISTERS is one of the funniest books i have read and Anne Of Green Gables is one of the saddest book i have read till now….
- Black or white covers?
- To honestly speak, i don’t mind the colour of the book as long as it is looks good and is creative as well as attractive…But i think black covers are better than white as the white one being a light colour tends to get dirty… And i like to keep my books neat and clean always!
- Character driven or plot driven?
- I am fine with it too…I can read both of them….See, overall i do not mind anything in the book as long as it is age appropriate, fiction genre, not toooooooo fat, has an attractive and bright cover page ( that is super important for me ) and is fun to read!
I nominate the following 3 bloggers:-
Now comes the final two awards!
Award 1 :-
Also, i was tagged by Evin for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thanks u sooooo much dear! She has a fab blog and something u shouldn’t miss reading! We even did a Collab with her recently! So, so check her blog out, i am sure u all will love reading it!
BTW, This is the second time we were nominated for this award!
Rules to this award:-
- Link to the blogger who has nominated you.
- List 7 random facts about you.
- Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers and let them know about the nomination
7 facts about me:-
- I am 12 yrs old.
- I am a Indian and follow Hinduism.
- I love art and craft, swimming, travelling, cycling, blogging and of course READING! (That’s soooooo much, isn’t it?)
- I have shifted 8 times. I know that’s a LOT!
- I am a HUGE FOODIE! I love desserts A LOT!
- My fav subject is CHEM and ENG LIT!
- My nickname is PARI!
I nominate the following 7 bloggers:-
Award 2 :-
Finally, i was tagged for the Liebstar Award by Allison! ( She is an inspirational blogger as well as a crazy bookworm! So, do check out her blog!) Thanks sooooo much dear!
BTW, This is the THIRD time we were nominated for it…
Rules to this award:-
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
- Favorite movie?
- Ummm….I think it is ALL THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES? I think i just love everything related to that series!
- Favorite fictional villian?
- IDK! I am not really sure for this……But perhaps the other mother from the book CORALINE by Neil Gaiman?
- What song reminds you of a character/book?
- I don’t as such have a fascination for music….So, IDK?
- Unpopular bookish opinions?
- None as such till now!
- Ideal reading spot?
- I usually prefer reading in a comfy and cozy sort of a place…That’s why i read while sitting on a beanbag cause u can sit in any random posture on it! Isn’t that just grt?
- Favorite blog post you’ve ever written?
- Hmmmm….Well, i have written around 60 – 70 posts! Out of those, some were collabs and some were not….The best among all of them was my very own original tag – The Feelings Tag! Many people answered it and it was super successful!
- Here is the link to the tag:- FEELINGS TAG!
- Favorite author/s?
- Fictional character you’d like to swap lives with?
- Being a HUGE POTTERHEAD, I would love to swap lives with Hermoine Granger (Emma Watson)! It would be sooooo much fun to perform magic spells and learn magic, wouldn’t it?
- Favorite food?
- Well, i don’t have any fav food as such but i just love all kinds of desserts!
- Favorite book genre?
- A book you read recently that you love?
- Well, i recently read Chronicles Of Narnia by C.S.Lewis….It is an amazing series that one should surely read! It is action, fiction, adventure and love! Everything that one needs in a ideal book, right? You are never too old or too young to read this mesmerizing book series!
- I also, watched the movie of the first two books recently…They are superrrrrrrrr cool! They have amazing animation and graphics too! U should surely see them! I am sure u will have a grt time!
I nominate the following 11 bloggers!:-
And ……YOU! If u are a avid reader and a crazy potterhead like me! Tell me in comments below u wanna be tagged too!
I will give the SAME QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES as the ones that i answered above. This is because of two reasons – First, it is soooooooooooo difficult to think of questions to ask and secondly, I loved all the questions asked to me!
Thus, for each tag, the respective nominees will answer the same questions that i answered for that tag!