I started a Youtube Channel + My 1st WWW Wednesday

As you might have guessed from the title I created a Youtube Channel called Krisha’s Cozy Corner a day ago ! I started this channel because I want to share my love of art, reading, and being creative with others. On this channel expect videos all about art ( calligraphy, drawing And sketching ) and books . It would mean the world to me if you all subscribed , commented and liked my channel / video 🥰💕💫✨ So please do check it out and feel free to give any suggestion or advice. Also if you have a youtube channel , leave a comment down and I will check it out😉


(Also I would like to remind you all that you can only answer one riddle answering both of them is not allowed )
Winners of my last time post were Jules And Avishi

Guess the character – ( Hints given )

Psssst….she is from the book School for Good and Evil
pssst…..she is from Keeper of teh Lost Cities

☕️ Here I am with my first WWW Wednesday (originally hosted by A Daily Rhythm and revived by Taking on a World of Words, where I’ll share with you the books that I’ve finished, my current and upcoming readings, and so chat a little about them ☕️


Quests for Glory 4 (The School for Good and Evil)

Quests for Glory is a fantasy, fairy tale novel written by Soman Chainani. It is the first book in The Camelot Years trilogy and the the fourth book overall in The School for Good and Evil series. Ok, so I thought The Last Ever After was the best book in the series, but I think this takes the cake. If I didnt have other things to do , I think I would have finished this in one day. I could not put it down. I really enjoyed the new plot and the new characters !!

The standout feature of this book (and series too) is the way it highlights the fluctuating boundaries between Truth and Lies, Good and Evil. People like to believe what feels True. Every villain believes they are the hero of their own fairytale.

[B]eware trying to bend the Truth to fit your story instead of facing it head-on. That was your father’s mistake. And that’s how a Snake becomes a Lion and a Lion becomes a Snake. Because the more you bend the Truth to fit a story, the more it turns into Lies without you even realizing it.

Is it really a Lie if someone is unwilling to see the Truth

This book was the first in the series with specific character POVs, rather than what was more omniscient narration in the previous trilogy. This succeeded, upped the mystery and suspense, and each character voice was impressively distinct. The mystery was driving me nuts the whole time. Soman Chainani had me guessing and second guessing everyone’s identities, loyalties, motives, intentions. The main plot line is SO GOOD. It tops the Good Vs Evil theme by a million percent. I have not read the whole book yet but until now I really LOVE THIS BOOK 🙂

Unlocked Book 8.5 (Keeper of the Lost Cities)

 This book was described as a “special entry” in the Keeper saga, but 70% of it was an encyclopedia of sorts, which is fine, but the way the synopsis was written does NOT explain that this book is in no way a “book”, its an encyclopedia of characters, items and terms we see used throughout the other books. And then, the last 30% were what could be described as a novella or short story. This TRULY should have been laid out honestly, because when I picked this up I expected another entry on the series, but this time with Sophie and Keefe’s POV and maybe some special details, but what I got was mostly an encyclopedia with a short story at the end. Don’t get me wrong, the short story is fantastic !! However the actual novel part was very short, and not at all like Shannon’s usual writing. It was more of a behind the scenes thing than anything else. It was good to get Keefe’s point of view, though, and a lot of things started to make more sense. I am glad that I read it, and cannot wait until book 9 comes out, but all in all, I was left a little disappointed.  Still I do recommend reading this book, but I feel like a fair warning is needed because I was not expecting a short story and a bunch of encyclopedia info from this book, and I feel like it should’ve been marketed more honestly.  

I literally have no idea 🤣 lol😝😆 I am quite the mood reader

Have you read any of the books , I mentioned above ? What are your thoughts about them ? What book did you just finish reading ?

7 thoughts on “I started a Youtube Channel + My 1st WWW Wednesday”

      1. ooh thanks! also, great post!! I haven’t read any of the books you’ve mentioned, but I’ll see if they’re available in the library I get books from. XD

        Liked by 2 people

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s