Who is the author of the famous book series, The Lord Of Rings?
Identify the book from which these characters are!
Hint – The book has a sequel too and it is written by Roald Dahl!
I can’t wait to see your answers!
Like i said in my last post, this month i will be answering, 3 LTB topics…..So, today i am answering the last topic of this month and my 3rd LTB topic!
Let’s Talk Bookish is a weekly meme, created and hosted by Rukky @ Eternity Books and Dani @ Literary Lion, where we discuss certain topics, share our opinions, and spread the love by visiting each other’s posts. You can check out more about this meme here! Today’s Topic was suggested RIAN @ DOGS AND BOOKS!
The topic is:-
So, let’s begin!
A satisfactory ending is something when the end of the story is in a way that appeases u. It is when u are happy with the ending and agree with what the writer has written. It is like ur ideal end to a novel. It is usually when the villian of the plot dies, the protagonist gets his victory and achieves his goal, like always. For centuries, it is like the ending is written just the happy way the readers of the book wanted it to be.
Well, to be honest with u all, it sometimes kind of becomes monotonous to again and again read the very same *happy* ending. There is no point reading the book when u know what the ending is. Although, to my astonishment, i have recently come across books that don’t have the ideal ending! I mean like in the end some of the protagonists didn’t actually get what they wanted and antagonist wins his goals in a way. It’s kind of fun reading that but being accustomed to a happy ending, i feel envious on the villain sometimes!
The liking of the ending of a novel, depends from person to person. All the endings are well – written and it’s just ur perspective that we categorize hem as good and bad!
Now comes my republic day painting!
How is it? Did u like it? Wanna suggest any improvements? Tell me in the comments below!
Finally, the announcement! So are ya all excited for it?
So, i have decided to post a LINK TO A PUZZLE EVERY MONTH for u guys to solve….It will be on any random topic and all u have to do is to find the words in the grid!
Let me tell u the rules –
Note – The rules are very important, so plz read them before attempting the puzzle~
- As soon as u begin, ur TIME STARTS TOO.
- The words can be in a HORIZONTAL, VERTICAL, UPSIDE – DOWN or in a DIAGONAL manner. So, plz search *carefully*.
- As soon as u are done finding the last word, the timer AUTOMATICALLY STOPS.
- It then displays u the time u took to complete it. , So, u need to post ur time IN THE COMMENTS OF *this* post only.
- The deadline for accepting the responses is next Thursday (4 February), 6:00pm IST. After that i won’t accept ANY responses.
- ALSO I WOULD BE EDDITING OUT THE TIME U COMMENT FOR PEOPLE MIGHT CHEAT AND COMMENT THE LOWEST TIME.
- After receiving all the responses i will declare all the responses i received and disclose the winner and the runner – up in my next post! So, it will be a surprise for all! I will even give out the time i took to find all the words!
Are ya ready?
The theme of today’s puzzle is my fav, HARRY POTTER!
Today’s link is – https://thewordsearch.com/puzzle/149/harry-potter/, You can even CLICK HERE to open the link!
Plz do participate! I eagerly awaiting all ur responses!